Ketu Graha Shanti Puja
Ketu, the frequently dreaded shadow planet, otherwise called the Lunar (South) hub in Vedic soothsaying, addresses separation from common servitudes. Ketu is accepted to remove the material belongings, bringing about a monetary emergency. Locals with a benefic Ketu in the birth graph are honored with major areas of strength for an instinct. While, malefic Ketu in the birth diagram might cause distress, misfortune, mental problems, peculiar propensities, lunacy, insanity, nervousness, strain, criminal inclinations, and broken connections. Consequently, controlling the negative side of the planet is significant. Ketu Graha Shanti puja is one the best puja to conciliate Ketu.
Why book online puja through Astroyes only:
- This puja is performed personally by our Vedic priest with full devotion according to the Vedic standards and procedures according to the rituals.
- Our Vedic pandits (priests) invoke God only for their client, so they do only one puja at a time. This puja is started with a resolution, so this puja is done to fulfill its purpose and the client gets the desired result soon.
- In this puja, according to the requirement of the client, positive energy should flow in more quantity and they get maximum benefits, therefore high quality and according to the scriptures are used.
- You can participate in this puja online with your family through Google Meet or Zoom.
- The Astroyes team organizes transparent online worship according to the auspicious time according to the scriptures.
How it functions
Ketu Puja is performed with Shodashopachara ventures alongside reciting customary Ketu Mantra multiple times. Puja additionally includes the “HOMA” (Havan) custom wherein, Ghee, Seasam, Barley, and other consecrated material connected with Lord Ketu will be proposed to Agani while presenting 1700 Mantras of Ketu. Yagya is a huge solution for placating the malicious impact of the planet in our diagram and comes with the most extreme positive outcomes. Puja will be performed on the closest best Muhurat i.e Tuesday or the day of “Ketu Nakshatra”. To finish the Puja during the propitious Muhurta, Astroyes.com will choose a group of priests driven by an Aacharya who are bosses of the Vedic customs.
Performing Ketu Puja can deliberate you with the accompanying advantages:
- Alleviation from distresses and dread
- Save you from disaster and assist you with overseeing the rhythmic movement of life
- Security against disappointment and separations in a relationship
- Work on internal strength and improve otherworldliness
- Diminish vulnerability and uneasiness
- Eliminate the adverse consequence of Ketu